During the processing, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Who we are
D-consulting.eu. is a part of D-Consulting company and is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Statistics and profiling
We keep statistics on the use of our service. These statistics help us to, for example, only show you information that is relevant to you. We may combine personal data to get to know more about you. We will of course respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want us to do these statistics, please let us know.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, ip address, gender, email address and birth date. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information for six weeks.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request. For this purpose, we use your email address, phone number and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by mail
- by e-mail
- via social media
- per phone
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every letter contains instructions on how to do this. Also, every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. You can also inform us when we call you. You can also inform us through your account. Further, you can inform us through the portal.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our service
The first time you visit our service, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-addresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a username and password
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organisation. Our data protection officer is Rutger van Geelen and is available by email (email@example.com) or phone (+31652347000) for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Van Eysingalaan 385, 3527VK